Here is the complete list of underclassmen who have declared for the NFL Draft and where they project to hear their name in April’s draft.
Should I stay or should I go? That’s the question college football players are asking themselves now that the season is over and if they should declare for the NFL Draft or return to school for another season.
Houston defensive lineman didn’t waste any time as he declared for the draft prior to the start of the season. He was projected as one of the top prospects, if not the top prospect, all season despite missing large chunks of the year due to an injury.
If Oliver wasn’t the top prospect, Ohio State defensive end, Nick Bosa was. Like Oliver, Bosa suffered an injury that kept him off the field. He later withdrew from school to rehab and prep for the draft. And like Oliver again, Bosa should be able to work out for teams at the NFL Combine beginning Feb. 26, 2019.
For the others who have declared early for the 2019 NFL Draft, check below for the full list of underclassmen who have announced their plans. Among the biggest decisions fans are awaiting an announcement include Dwayne Haskins, Justin Herbert and Darrell Henderson, among others.
This list will be updated as announcements are made. Players are ordered by alphabetical order.
- Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma, RB (6-1, 220)
- Nick Bosa, Ohio State, EDGE (6-4, 265)
- Jordan Brailford, Oklahoma State, EDGE (6-3, 252)
- A.J. Brown, Ole Miss, WR (6-1, 226):
- Keenen Brown, Texas State, TE (6-3, 252, 4.84)
- Sean Bunting, Central Michigan, CB (6-0, 184):
- Brian Burns, Florida State, EDGE (6-4, 238)
- Xavier Crawford, Central Michigan, CB (6-1, 181):
- Jovon Durante, Florida Atlantic, WR (5-11, 178):
- Noah Fant, Iowa, TE (6-5, 239)
- Jazz Ferguson, Northwestern State, WR (6-1, 206):
- Rashan Gary, Michigan, EDGE (6-5, 285)
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida, S (5-11, 205):
- Kelvin Harmon, NC State, WR (6-3, 217):
- N’Keal Harry, Arizona State, WR (6-3, 218):
- Justice Hill, Oklahoma State, RB (5-10, 192)
- Greg Little, Ole Miss, OT (6-6, 328)
- Alize Mack, Notre Dame, TE (6-5, 248)
- D.K. Metcalf, Ole Miss, WR (6-4, 230):
- Ed Oliver, Houston, DT (6-3, 276):
- Anthony Ratliff-Williams, North Carolina, WR (6-1, 206):
- Dax Raymond, Utah State, TE (6-5, 249, 4.83)
- LJ Scott, Michigan State, RB (6-0, 217)
- Jarrett Stidham, Auburn, QB (6-2, 219)
- Antoine Wesley, Texas Tech, WR, (6-5, 200):
- Greedy Williams, LSU, CB (6-1, 189):
- Preston Williams, Colorado State, WR (6-3, 212):
- Caleb Wilson, UCLA, TE (6-4, 245)
Returning to school in 2019:
- Mason Fine, QB, North Texas
- Michael Pittman, WR, USC
- Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
- Levonta Taylor, CB, Florida State